Happy New Year 2016 Quotes, Wishes, SMS, Greetings, Messages,: The calendar’s year count increments by one every new year. New Year is the time in the calendar which marks off and the end of a 365-day period and gives a new number to the year in line next. New year, as we all know falls on January 1st every year. This date was carried off as succeeded by the old Roman and Julian Calendars; mainly – the Gregorian calendar. Many countries mark it as a national holiday while the rest have their own calendars and different dates for the onset of New Year respectively. But, the widely accepted and recognized date of New Year remains the 1st of January. New Year begins with the vision of leading a happy, content in- all-possible-ways, successful and remarkable life for the following 365-days. Setting up resolutions to reach one’s vision is a fascinating thing about the practice of New Year.
Happy New Year 2016 Wishes
New Year marks the end of worries and stress and people tend to celebrate and start it off at an easy note expecting the days coming to be good to them and help them reach their ambitions and fulfill their wishes. It all starts with and stands on the promises of being good, doing good, experiencing new aspects of life, socializing with new people and surrounding oneself with smiles all around – genuine smiles! The concept of New Year can never completely be explained with a valid and legitimate cause for all the celebrations. It’s put into practice since the ancient ages and thus is being accepted and followed all over the world for the joy it spreads. However, after all this knowledge about the existence and emergence of New Year- we deserve to be blessed with some witty, joyful and colorful new year messages for the New Year we’re going to lead; Happy New Year 2016. Brighten up your own and your dear one’s New Year with these warm and light Happy New Year 2016 Wishes, Happy New Year 2016 SMS, Happy New Year 2016 Greetings, Happy New Year 2016 Messages, Happy New Year 2016 Quotes:
- Worrying is allowed only when you aren’t able to understand yourself, not when others aren’t able to understand you. Lead a tremendous New Year with no worries! Happy New Year 2016.
- Lesser accidents, lesser disasters, lesser diseases and loads of love is what I wish for you this New Year, Happy New Year! Have an amazing year ahead.
- Wishing you and your family to be blessed with immense joy and never ending hope! Happy New Year. Stay Blessed!!
- As I think about the optimistic presence of our friendship in my life, it makes me want to wish for an awesome New Year for us ahead! Happy New Year, my friends!!
- A blank book, a fully refilled pen is what we get at the start of each year. It’s in our responsible hands to make the story we write- worth to be living in! Happy New Year 2016!!
- A New Year, A New Way, and a New Hope altogether! I wish you to have a Happy New Year ahead!!
- Every single year, we’re a different person. There’s no meaning to life if we remain the same. Embrace the changes that occur within you. Happy New Year 2016!!
- What you bring to the New Year is what the New Year bring to you! Happy New Year 2016!!
- May the New Year give you the courage to break your resolutions early! Set up resolutions worth to strive to break! Happy New Year 2016!!
- Triumph as you fall. Happy New Year 2016!!
- May god bestow all his blessings upon you this New Year and help you build a life free from all sorts of negativity! Happy New Year 2016!!
- Wishing you a year filled with joy and happiness. Good luck with all your new endeavors. Happy New Year 2016!!
- Don’t bring your past into the present and ruin the pleasant essence your life has got now! Live in the moment, love till the eternity! Happy New Year 2016!!
- A new year is unfolding like a blossom with petals curled, tightly concealing the beauty within. Happy New Year 2016!!
- Another fresh New Year is here, another year to live, to banish worry, doubt, and fear, to love and laugh and give. Happy New Year!!
- Like birds, let us, Leave behind what we don’t need to carry, Grudges Sadness Pain Fear And Regrets. Life is beautiful, enjoy it. Happy New Year 2016!!
- Before the yellowish orange sun sets, and the 2015’s calendar crashes; I would like to wish you a happy future in 2016 with the baggage of only good memories from the past year. Happy New Year 2016!!
- Always possess the courage to step forward for new, challenging and exciting projects! For success comes to those who collaborate hard work and smart work. Happy New Year 2016!!
- Let’s have a party because it’s New Year time. Celebrate Happy New Year 2016 with me all the night, so that we can end the year together and start the new year together.
- New Year is the time to remember all the memories we share, all the fun things we did, all the secrets we poured out for distance is the last thing that can create a rift in our friendship.
Happy New Year 2016 Quotes | Messages
Now that we have got a couple of wishes gathered from some of our minds, let’s see what the renowned people have to say about the start of a fresh and successful year! Here are some quotes from few of the famous personalities who were known by their power and pride to live.
- “Your prosperity and joy lies in you. Take steps to keep glad, and your satisfaction and you might frame a strong host against troubles”.- – Helen Keller, American creator, political extremist, and speaker. Happy New Year.
- “I would say cheerful new year however it’s not glad; it’s precisely the same as a year ago aside from colder. Happy New Year ” – Robert Clark
- “Cheers to another year and another chance for us to take care of business.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “We spend January first strolling through our lives, room by room, drawing up a rundown of work to be done, breaks to be fixed. Perhaps this year, to adjust the rundown, we should stroll through the rooms of our lives…not searching for blemishes, yet for potential. Happy New Year” – Ellen Goodman
- “Might the New Year convey you valor to break your resolutions early! My own will likely swear off each sort of ethicalness, so I triumph notwithstanding when I fall!” – Aleister Crowley, Moonchild
- “Tomorrow, is the first clear page of a 365-page book. Compose a decent one. Happy New Year” – Brad Paisley
- “The new year remains before us, similar to a part in a book, holding up to be composed. We can compose that story by setting objectives. Happy New Year” – Melody Beattie, creator of ‘Mutually dependent No More’, 1987
- “Be at war with your indecencies, content with your neighbors, and let each New Year discover you a superior man.”- – Benjamin Franklin, ‘Establishing Father’ of America
- “What’s more, now we respect the New Year. Brimming with things that have never been.” – Rainer Maria Rilke, Bohemian-Austrian artist and author
- “Each time you detach a leaf a logbook, you introduce another spot for new thoughts and advancement. Happy New Year” – Charles Kettering, American creator, engineer, representative
- “Trust grins from the edge of the year to come, whispering, ‘It will be more content.'” – Alfred Lord Tennyson, British Poet
- “Every age has regarded the new-conceived year the fittest time for festal cheer.Happy New Year” – Walter Scott, Scottish chronicled author, dramatist, and writer.
- “Commit to a conviction-based action and start this wondrous new year by accepting. Put stock in yourself. Furthermore, trust that there is a cherishing Source – a Sower of Dreams – simply holding up to be requested that offer you some assistance with making your fantasies work out as expected.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach, creator.
Extensive Happy New year wishes 2016
- “I trust that in this year to come, you commit errors. Since on the off chance that you are committing errors, then you are making new things, attempting new things, learning, living, inspiring yourself, evolving yourself, changing your reality. You’re doing things you’ve never done, and all the more significantly, you’re Doing Something. So that is my wish for you, and every one of us, and my wish for myself. Commit New Errors. Make heavenly, stunning mix-ups. Commit errors no one’s ever constructed some time recently. Try not to stop, don’t stop, don’t stress that it isn’t sufficient, or it isn’t immaculate, whatever it is: craftsmanship, or love, or work or family or life. Whatever it is you’re terrified of doing, Do it. Commit your errors, one year from now and for eternity. Happy New Year” ― Neil Gaiman
- “May Light dependably encompass you; Hope arouse and bounce back you. Might your Hurts swing to Healing; Your Heart grasp Feeling. May Wounds get to be Wisdom; Every Kindness a Prism. Might Laughter taint you; Your Passion revives you. Might Goodness move your Deepest Desires? Through all that you Reach For, May your arms Never Tire. Happy New Year 2016” ― D. Simone
- “Make New Year’s objectives. Burrow inside, and find what you might want to have happened in your life this year. This offers you some assistance with doing your part. It is a confirmation that you’re keen on completely living in the year to come. Objectives give us heading. They put an effective power into play on an all inclusive, cognizant, and subliminal level. Objectives give our life heading. What might you want to have to happen in your life this year? What might you want to do, to finish? What great might you want to pull in into your life? What specific territories of development might you want to have transpired? What squares, or character deformities, might you want to have uprooted? What might you want to achieve? Easily overlooked details and enormous things? Where might you want to go? What might you want to have to happen in companionship and adoration? What might you want to have to happen in your family life? What issues might you want to see tackled? What choices might you want to make? What might you want to happen in your profession? Record it. Take a bit of paper, a couple of hours of your time, and record it all – as an attestation of you, your life, and your capacity to pick. At that point let it go. The new year remains before us, similar to a section in a book, holding up to be composed. We can compose that story by setting objectives. Happy New Year” ― Melody Beattie
- “The colossal marvelous chime of translucent ice is suspended in mid-air. It rings to report endings and beginnings. Also, it rings in light of the fact that there is crisp guarantee and ponder in the skies. Its unmistakable tones reverberate in the tranquil quiet of the winter day and resound long into the silver-blue peacefulness of night. The ringer must be seen at the turning of the year, when the days wind down into nothing, and inspire prepared to walk out once more. When you hear the chime, you feel a pull at your heart. It is your undying motivation. Happy New Year 2016” ― Vera Nazarian
- “Furthermore, now give us a chance to have faith in a taxing year that is given to us, new, untouched, brimming with things that have never been, loaded with work that has never been done, brimming with errands, claims, and requests; and let us see that we figure out how to take it without letting fall a lot of what it needs to present to the individuals who interest of it vital, genuine, and incredible things. Happy New Year.” ― Rainer
Happy New Year SMS | Wishes 2016
Wishing a New Year to people genuinely would do wonders than just mouthing out some sugar coated words. Wish, but don’t let the gentility die! In the end, no matter how the year was; the coming year has to bring good luck to people. If not in the beginning then somewhere close to the end or midways as well. Everybody will have a good period in their life and as nothing lasts forever it’ll be followed by a not so satisfying time. We just have to know the power of belief! A belief as strong as a new year where you suddenly feel everything might turn good and you are motivated to put in the required efforts – because, you know it’s worth this fresh, new start. The coming year 2016 might turn out to be the best for some, mediocre for others and worse for others but let’s hope that it turns out worth all the struggles and fulfills all the wishes!
- Years come n go,but this year I specially wish 4 u a double dose of health n happiness topped with loads of good fortune. Have a gr8 year ahead! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
- Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,Lets cherish each moment it beholds, Lets celebrate this blissful New Year.
- New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year.
- Happy New Year. May the New Year bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.
- My prayers Will Never Be Less for You.Wishing You A Bright, Happy And Prosperous New Year 🙂
- Let’s give a warm welcome to the year Cherish each moment that the year shall behold so Let’s come together and celebrate a Blissful start to the New Year. Happy New Year 2016!
- Wish You A…Great, Prosperous, Blissful, Healthy, Bright, Delightful, Mind Blowing, sweaty & Energetic,
Terrific & Extremely …happy, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016.
- Hi My Very Special Friend. I pray you lay in rest, God bless you always & may New Year 2015 Bring you a lot of Love & Happiness. Happy New Year!!
- On the onset of New Year Sending you the warmest of wishes Have a promising & fulfilling New Year With lots of joy & happiness…
- New Year Count Down Is About To Begin.Here’s Sending My Choicest Blessing Of Cheers And Joys Galore And
Wishing You A Wonderful Year 2016.
Happy New Year 2016, happy new year wishes messages, happy new year wishes for friends, happy new year message, happy new year wishes quotes, happy new year wishes 2015, happy new year quotes.